Being Honest is Heart Breaking

9:30 - 12:30Pm = Basketball in Diamond Bar

2:30 - 4:20Pm = Friend's Eagle Project near CSULA

6:00 - 9:00Pm = The Getty Center

Went to the Getty Center to look at some pottery for my Art class, intro to ceramics. Have to write a 4-6 page paper on a piece of pottery that I am interested in. Usually I'd find an easy way out, google or something along the line. But I've never been to the Getty Museum so I didn't mind going. Long story short, the pottery exhibit was closed for renovations and wont be open till May.



FML....
... Google Time

11:00 Pm : Joe's House for some dinner.

Hopefully an awesome meal will make this day memorable.

Frosty

1 comment:

Willy Bob said...

My heart hurts every time I think about you boys eating boiling crab tonight...f you stuffy nose!!!