Robin Hood movie review

I liked this movie very much. It's surprisingly darker than I imagined it would be. It has some nice skirmish action, but falls short of the scale of battle seen in Braveheart and Kingdom of Heaven. The storyline was interesting because it wasn't lame and predictable. They deviated from every other Robin Hood movie. This one was about his background and how he became an "outlaw". And Russel Crowe is one of my favorite actors.

I give this movie 8.5/10. I recommend this movie.

If it wanted a 10, the battles needed to be larger and there needed to be an epic music score (take a cue from Gladiator and Braveheart!) If it wanted an 11, Robin Hood needs to aim his arrows away from the fleeing enemy, shooting it around the world, and having the arrow hit the enemy in the eye.

Movie Trailer

1 comment:

J.Frosty said...

lol. it could've easily gotten an 11 with the mac sauce remix.