Giving It a 2nd Shot

I had previously mentioned that the Cleveland Show was kind of lame, but that was before I got to the second season. I think the writers got the message that fans need something between Family Guy and the Simpsons, not another King of the Hill. Getting through the first season on netflix was miserable, but if you haven't watched it yet, jumped ahead to the second season. There are finally moments where I laugh as hard and spontaneously as American Dad The Cleveland Show is being more random and funny, but still keeps reality based story lines. You also cannot imagine the amount of cameos and guest stars they have in this show. With Cleveland quality going up, and FG quality going down, I dare say I might enjoy next season's Cleveland Show more than next season's Family Guy. Here's some stuff from season 2:

No comments: