Never been so scared...



So last night I was studying and of course I feel asleep. My family was out of the house at my dads side of the family for tet. I woke up to extremely loud banging at the front door and some crazy lady yelling. Still in my sleepy state, I jumped out of bed reached for my gun safe and tried to open it. I had papers on top of the safe so I was having problems hitting my codes to open it. I tried three times and it wouldn't open which only made me more nervous since no one in my family was opening the door or saying a single word (Yes, I thought my family was home). Finally I open the safe, loaded my glock and ran down the hall to check in my family. Pointed my flashlight into my parents room and no one was there. Checked Joe's room and again no one was there. I was thinking WTF is going on? All this time this lady was still banging on the door and yelling. I was thinking "man this Lady must be drunk or something." I was so scared going down the hall thinking in my head, "man I hope I don't have to use my glock tonight." Another thought in my head was "I've been through all this "scenario run" before and now it's time to put it to use." Cleared the kitchen and no one was in the house. Turned the corner and at that moment I realized it was just Mai and my sister's family outside yelling to get into the house. Then it all came back to me that it was Saturday night and my family is at Ong's house for tet.

Extremely relieved ... phew! False alarm!

6 comments:

Willy Bob said...

Were you looking around the house like a swat person or a casual checkup? lol And did your sister's family see you with a gun when you opened the door?

CP said...

I just did a quick casual check of the rooms. I left the lights off in the house in case anything were to happen, I didn't want the outsider so see where I was at.

I seriously thought it was like in the middle of the night! Falling asleep early really screws with your head..

J.Frosty said...

lol and that's why shoot first and ask questions after is not a good idea lmao ;)

Bryan said...

its scary that it was just family

Vinchenzo said...

This can be turned into a movie short!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oOoh seems like it's time for security surveillance around your house. Or a panic room! :D