The Wednesday Be De

Finally found a cookie swindler outside of Vons this past weekend and I got hustled 40 bucks!

In addition to my purchase already...
"Would you like to buy these last 3 boxes of thin mints and my last box of tagalongs? Please?"
"Oh sure! Why not!"

Little did I know she had a large box full of them under the table ready to restock after I left. *-_-

I can't complain though. Those cookies are addicting and I just realized why...










On another note...Frosty's posts on quotes and sayings have been pretty deep and I would like to continue on with that spirit. Here is a quote from a very wise being...


If that wasn't inspirational...I don't know what is!

4 comments:

Bryan said...

that's actually not that many calories. The golden standard for me is one slice of Costco pizza which is around 700 calories. So you could eat 15 thin mints before it makes you fatter than a costco pizza, seems fair.

Looks like death card for Chewey, it's just missing born-death dates. Loved Chewey, he was always furrious.

Anonymous said...

Mang that's why I don't mess with those kind of girls anymore! Such teases! ): Wait, what are we talking bout again?

J.Frosty said...

TEASES is right lol. and Amen Chewie!

Mother Russia said...

I knew there was the equivalent of msg in there! and LOL TonTon!!