Weekend Update

NEW LAYOUT TO INSPIRE SOME GREATNESS.

Tifa's WTF Face =]
(Like all the other pictures, Click to Enlarge.)


Friday: Sturtevant Falls | Hon Sushi.McDonalds | "1408" | TheLooseTeas Nhom | NBA Live | The Garden | Sleep at 4:00 ish. Saturday: Ballin' morning, God of War II, Ate dinner with the family for the first time in awhile. Sunday: Lots & Lots of Jesus.



===========
PbL Day: Unknown

I'm tired of picking the meat off my pizza. I'm tired of not being able to eat food in the fridge. I'm tired of not eatting dessert. I'm tired... oh i'm tired.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for Easter Sunday. Gonna stuff my face with meat, no homo. Some Korean BBQ!? Hopefully! Soda... how i miss thee. ICE CREAM! I'm going to Sonics to get a root beer float! I have a box of Somoas that i've been dying to man handle. Food coma!!! 1 week.
===========

Burron Canyon Round 2 in 2 weeks?

Stay Frosty.

1 comment:

vinster said...

Love the layout
best one by far