Question of the week...

If you suddenly found yourself turned into
a woman, how would you spend your day?




Willy Bob says...
If I turned into a wo-MAN, the first thing I'd do is to finally experience what it's like to pee standing up (...and find out the size of my package *pinky up haha). It would be interesting to interact with people and see how they respond to a male (I heard girls have it easy when it comes to meeting people and getting what they want). For some fun, I'd hit on my guy friends to see their priceless reactions. lol I'll probably be content the whole day since mood swings won't come around. haha

And what about you?!

3 comments:

Mac OBryan said...

One thing I'd do is do go do activities that are seen as guyish where I am pretty good at. I'd play basketball and stun the other people on the court.

J.Frosty said...

if i were to become a woman suddenly i'd get as many free meals as possible.

Anh Di said...

if I were to become a woman I'd Chris in the balls