Family Guy ... how you mess up my outlook on things ...

I thought USA won the Women's World Cup because I left my house to go to church with a few minutes left in the game, and they just went up 2-1. Japan got a tying goal with a few minutes left, and beat the US in penalty kicks. It was an upset, but that's the exact same way the US upset Brazil. Anyway, I'm happy for Japan, they care more about soccer and they needed this morale boost much more than the US does. It's like how I was happy for Kevin Garnett when he beat the Lakers in 2008. But anyway, I found out by going to ESPN.com because I wanted to see celebration videos. And then I was like waaaaht? We lost? And then I looked at the score at the top of the page where I circled it in the below picture. And even with all this shock, I still immediately got reminded by a scene from Family Guy *facepalm* what is wrong with me?!





1 comment:

J.Frosty said...

lol family guy can relate to anything, even if it doesn't relate