Friday Flashback [3]


Another installment of Friday Flashback. Just like how Meme Monday starts your week on a good note, Friday Flashback gives you some pre-weekend entertainment. It's scheduled to be released at 7 AM every Friday.

This video: Freshman year, playing ball at Sunset Village courts. My friend Beck practices his offense, but this video allowed me to work on my defense. My defense has gotten better since then. In this video my arms/hands are basically doing nothing. Now against strong opponents, I use my forearm as a brace to keep some pressure and make it harder for him to back me down or knock me off balance. Against fast opponents, keep my hands at the level of the ball to steal or at least prevent a crossover. Here, I'm keeping my arms up saying "Don't shoot!"

No comments: