Life's Happening.

5:14 PM.
1/20/10
Log 3

Field Status Updates:

With all this time on my hands I'd thought I'd give a proper field status update.


CSULA VSA Winterballer was really fun. I went as the Punisher, two hours to get that skull on my kevlar, and of course you can't be the Punisher without two blazing pistols. I went with my cousin and friend, I think they had a good time, they said they did but idk... Captain Crab after was pretty good too.

==>>Fresh Brakes & Fixed Brake Light. Woooooo!<<==

Saw "Book of Eli," pretty good movie with a super surprise moment at the end, Yes! Finally a movie where I didn't foresee everything! 8.5/10 Stars. But still an A+ Movie!?

Re staining Bryan's Bunny. It's gonna be a showstopper... I Hope.
I also made an adjustments to my bunny, switched out the top folding stock and put back my custom pistol grip. I'll probably sell my top stock.


Bad News. >> It's been raining non-stop! I can't play ball so my first week of conditioning is going to waste. The only time it does stop raining seems to be when I'm already doing something else. =[. I wish i had a big fan that I could use to blow this storm away! & I feel like my right knee is starting to give, Medic! It doesn't hurt when I play or run, but every now and then when I'm doing nothing really it gives me trouble. Oh, I'm still waiting for my damn refund to go through with Marshalls. & Finally I'm being invaded by ants! To Arms!

Things to come >> This Saturday is sure to be a busy and hopefully enjoyable. First on the list is the long awaited WPE at CSULA from 8:00 a.m. - 10:oo a.m. Joy -_-! Then we head west to Midnight Mission for some volunteer work with T.N.T.T. After we will either play some ball or roll some sushi, either order I can't wait. Then maybe after we can go watch Legion? I KNOW YOU WANT TO BRYAN. Hope everyone can make it.

==================
Update. 6:22 PM.

Marshall's Refund went through!!!! Woooo
==================

6:06 PM.
Next Log Unknown
Stay Frosty.

2 comments:

Mac OBryan said...

rain has also lead ants into my house. where the hell did they come from

Mac OBryan said...

my knee also feels a bit weak after that workout. damn you old age