Seven questions on Knotts
1) Who was the loudest person?
2) Who was the quietest person?
3) What was your favorite ride?
4) What was your most memorable memory of the day?
5) Who wasn't there that you wish was there the most?
6) Was there anyone you got to know better this weekend?
7) What could have made the day better?
1) I can't remember anyone standing out too much, but the thing that stands out the most in my head is Lisa's laugh. It haunts me in my nightmares.
3) Silver Bullet
4) The ride in the car with the guys. Also my cat and mouse game with Jon on the way to Huntingon Beach. Bastard wouldn't let me pull up to his side. All we wanted to do was throw cheeseburgers into his window.
6) I got to know Chris better (Andy's cousin). I found out what kind of music he listens to cause his iPod was playing the entire car trip. He also slept at my house on Friday night so he found out how much of a gay time we have during sleep overs (gay means fun).
7) A bowl of pho after Knotts. Also Andy winning a jersey.